blindside / blaind.said / verb
to surprise someone, usually with harmful results
Welcome To Blindside Risk
Blindside is a risk, resilience and crisis management firm.
We improve our clients’ resilience to risk and help them respond to and recover from crises.
HOW WE IMPROVE YOUR RESILIENCE TO RISK
- Do you know your blindside?
- Have you identified potential issues?
- Have you got enough information?
- Are decisions based on information or fact?
- Are your people briefed and aware?
- What prevention measures do you have in place?
- Are they understood, maintained and monitored?
- Are they part of normal business decision making?
- Are your managers confident in using them?
- Is your organisation crisis ready?
- Who should respond?
- Have they been trained and rehearsed?
- How would your response look in the glare publicity?
- Could your decisions be justified to employees or to a public inquiry?
- Would your organisation recover quickly?
- Would lessons be learned?
- Would you improve operations and decisions making in the future?
- How do you manage the long term repercussions?
- How do you exercise your duty of care to people?
Would you like to discuss your readiness?
Latest from the Blog
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.